Friday, April 16, 2010

American walls

One thing that comes with democracy is the right to paint on public walls. It struck me that a lot of Americans seem to exercise this right, for better or worse.

1. Cambridge























2. Near Northeastern University, Boston.























3. Some very strange people in this one on Mass Ave. Look closely.























4. Is that John C. Reilly? Can anyone explain? (From Chelsea, NYC)























5. Pretty but confusing. (Near Prospect Park Station, Brooklyn.)





























6. I Heart My Hood. Fort George, NY.





























7. Who's Your Uncle? Park Slope, Brooklyn.

2 comments:

  1. That's John C. Reilly as Dr Steve Brule. With little Tim and Eric (as Married News team Jan and Wayne Skylar) emerging from either shoulder. May be an ad for this show: http://vimeo.com/10599430

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greta! Thought someone might know something I didn't. And I've seen Brule. But I didn't click.

    ReplyDelete