Thursday, March 18, 2010

Days 22, 23, 24 & 25: Photos

1. Breakfast dress worn by Dame Edna Everage. Perhaps the only Australian piece on display at the V&A?





























2. Me, Annie, Greg, Michael and prosecco






















3. Tower Bridge. More colourful than I expected.























4. Human traffic at Columbia Road Flower Market on Mother's Day.





























5. East London by night.





























6. If you'd told me a year ago that in twelve months I would eat three whole fish - head, bones and all - I wouldn't have believed you. But the sprats with horseradish at St John were that good.






1 comment:

  1. Oh you're making me all homesick now. I used to buy bread from St John's attached bakery when I was feeling a bit fancypants. The Tate, the V&A, Borough Market. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete